Epic Function Battles

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Epic Function Battles

Post by Khys on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Fe-dom husband to Ti-dom son
" You were stomping to your room and stepped on a Lego. Legos really hurt when you step on them. So the solution is to keep your legos picked up and never stomp to your room."

7 yr old Ti.-dom son
"Um...no the solution is to wear shoes."


Fe - 0
Ti - 1


Last edited by Khysneezy on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total


_______________________________________________________________________


Well...shit
avatar
Khys
Space Shuttle Captain

Call Sign : Den Mother
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 36
Location : Detached Indifference
Motto : Balls to the walls

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by Siren on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Priceless.
avatar
Siren
Motorcycle Gang Leader

Call Sign : Dirty Ni
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : East Coast, USA
Job/hobbies : krav maga, triathlons
Motto : There's no I in team but there is an M and an E.

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by madhatter on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Smart kid. You gotta keep your eye on that one. Wink


________________________________________________________

avatar
madhatter
Bounty Hunter

Call Sign : Angry Eyes
Join date : 2012-05-27
Age : 29
Motto : Some people juggle geese.

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by Duck_of_Death on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Haha! Classic.


---------------------------------------------------------
avatar
Duck_of_Death
Lord of the Flies

Call Sign : Resident Oddball
Join date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by Erbse on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Khysneezy wrote:Fe-dom husband to Ti-dom son
" You were stomping to your room and stepped on a Lego. Legos really hurt when you step on them. So the solution is to keep your legos picked up and never stomp to your room."

7 yr old Ti.-dom son
"Um...no the solution is to wear shoes."


Fe - 0
Ti - 1

Either that, or not to stomp; but I don't see how picking up the legos becomes a 1st choice option study
avatar
Erbse
Lumberjack

Call Sign : Umweltverschmutzung
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by spiralshank on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Khysneezy wrote:Fe-dom husband to Ti-dom son
" You were stomping to your room and stepped on a Lego. Legos really hurt when you step on them. So the solution is to keep your legos picked up and never stomp to your room."

7 yr old Ti.-dom son
"Um...no the solution is to wear shoes."


Fe - 0
Ti - 1


Meh,

Lego is a brand name and is never pluralized in any context whatsoever. It's a proper name and is always capitalized, never used as a common noun.

spiralshank
Garbage Man

Join date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by madhatter on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Quit being an ass.


________________________________________________________

avatar
madhatter
Bounty Hunter

Call Sign : Angry Eyes
Join date : 2012-05-27
Age : 29
Motto : Some people juggle geese.

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by ohtochooseaname on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 am

spiralshank wrote:
Khysneezy wrote:Fe-dom husband to Ti-dom son
" You were stomping to your room and stepped on a Lego. Legos really hurt when you step on them. So the solution is to keep your legos picked up and never stomp to your room."

7 yr old Ti.-dom son
"Um...no the solution is to wear shoes."


Fe - 0
Ti - 1


Meh,

Lego is a brand name and is never pluralized in any context whatsoever. It's a proper name and is always capitalized, never used as a common noun.

It is in popular vernacular. Just like speedo, coke, windex, post it, etc.
avatar
ohtochooseaname
Crane Operator

Join date : 2012-06-04
Job/hobbies : Optical Engineer
Motto : "If a butterfly had the teeth of a tiger, it would never get out of the hangar"

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by spiralshank on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:32 am

You guys,

It was meant to demonstrate the downside (the darkside) of Ti-dominance, because the OP was about Ti +1s ...

And the thread is titled "epic function battles".

It was a parody of Ti.

The score is tied now, thanks to whoever called me an ass ... madhatter. You scored a point for Fe because you're a (wait, is name calling encouraged here?) bitch!

Fe 1
Ti 1

spiralshank
Garbage Man

Join date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by ohtochooseaname on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:01 pm

spiralshank wrote:You guys,

It was meant to demonstrate the downside (the darkside) of Ti-dominance, because the OP was about Ti +1s ...

And the thread is titled "epic function battles".

It was a parody of Ti.

The score is tied now, thanks to whoever called me an ass ... madhatter. You scored a point for Fe because you're a (wait, is name calling encouraged here?) bitch!

Fe 1
Ti 1

I thought the ass comment was quite objective... score is really:

Fe 0
Ti 1
Ni 0
Se 1
avatar
ohtochooseaname
Crane Operator

Join date : 2012-06-04
Job/hobbies : Optical Engineer
Motto : "If a butterfly had the teeth of a tiger, it would never get out of the hangar"

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by Siren on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Ni arrived at the same conclusion as Ti, albeit without having to state it (hence the agreement but no specific commenting). So the score is actually

Fe: 0
Ti: 1
Ni: 1
Se: 1
avatar
Siren
Motorcycle Gang Leader

Call Sign : Dirty Ni
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : East Coast, USA
Job/hobbies : krav maga, triathlons
Motto : There's no I in team but there is an M and an E.

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by mcgooglian on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:49 pm

INFP gets stuck in a right-turning lane while driving, says to ISTP: "What do I do?"
ISTP: "Turn right."

Ti: 1
Fi: 0
avatar
mcgooglian
Motorcycle Courier

Call Sign : porkmuncher
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : The province of Skyrim
Job/hobbies : Building knee armor
Motto : Lahney hin laas voth ahkrin

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by Siren on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:00 pm

mcgooglian wrote:INFP gets stuck in a right-turning lane while driving, says to ISTP: "What do I do?"
ISTP: "Turn right."

Ti: 1
Fi: 0

Lol!

Ni doesn't ask - just curses, turns right, and figures it out.
avatar
Siren
Motorcycle Gang Leader

Call Sign : Dirty Ni
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : East Coast, USA
Job/hobbies : krav maga, triathlons
Motto : There's no I in team but there is an M and an E.

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by madhatter on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:07 pm

spiralshank wrote:

The score is tied now, thanks to whoever called me an ass ... madhatter. You scored a point for Fe because you're a (wait, is name calling encouraged here?) bitch!

Fe 1
Ti 1

Tell me something I don't know.

Fe 0
Ti 1
Ni 1
Se 2


________________________________________________________

avatar
madhatter
Bounty Hunter

Call Sign : Angry Eyes
Join date : 2012-05-27
Age : 29
Motto : Some people juggle geese.

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by DJ Arendee on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:30 pm

an ESTP and ENFJ play ps3.

ESTP: Push circle to take cover
ENFJ: there isn't a circle.
ESTP: Yes there is, push that
ENFJ: that's a zero
ESTP: *glares at enfj*

Fe 0
Ti 1
Ni 1
Se 3
avatar
DJ Arendee
Space Shuttle Captain

Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 47
Location : USA
Motto : Eat My Ass

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by DJ Arendee on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:32 pm

ISFP calls ESTP

ISFP: Whatcha doin?
ESTP: Taking a retarded test to see what animal I am, it says I'm a tiger if I answer all the questions correctly.
ISFP: Isn't a tiger the female version of a lion?
ESTP: *silence*

Fe 0
Ti 2
Ni 1
Se 3
Fi 0
avatar
DJ Arendee
Space Shuttle Captain

Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 47
Location : USA
Motto : Eat My Ass

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by spiralshank on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 am

I still think Fe should have a point instead of Se.

Madhatter calls spiralshank an ass, and scores a point for Se?

I disagree completely.

Madhatter was clearly protecting his beloved Khys from the destructive force of Ti's blunt, dispassionate, and overall anti-Fe demeanor. That's why he scores for Fe.

Fe wants to tell a cute story and wants everybody to "like" it, and that's it. Fe calls somebody an ass when they don't fall in line and "like" the cute story. Fe says things like "if you can't participate nicely then don't participate at all". Fe has nothing thoughtful to say.

spiralshank
Garbage Man

Join date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by Khys on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:28 am

First, Madhatter is a she.
Second, I am beloved by no one, bitch!

But I think its a point for Fe also, as Fe enforces manners and group harmony.

Incidentally, you are an ass. But I'll also give you a point for Ti for being unable to let go of your logical analysis of the situation




_______________________________________________________________________


Well...shit
avatar
Khys
Space Shuttle Captain

Call Sign : Den Mother
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 36
Location : Detached Indifference
Motto : Balls to the walls

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by Khys on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:32 am

DJ Arendee wrote:an ESTP and ENFJ play ps3.

ESTP: Push circle to take cover
ENFJ: there isn't a circle.
ESTP: Yes there is, push that
ENFJ: that's a zero
ESTP: *glares at enfj*

Fe 0
Ti 1
Ni 1
Se 3

What seriously? 3 other buttons are shapes but that ones a zero?? And this person has Ni.?


_______________________________________________________________________


Well...shit
avatar
Khys
Space Shuttle Captain

Call Sign : Den Mother
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 36
Location : Detached Indifference
Motto : Balls to the walls

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by madhatter on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:20 pm

spiralshank wrote:I still think Fe should have a point instead of Se.

Madhatter calls spiralshank an ass, and scores a point for Se?

I disagree completely.

Madhatter was clearly protecting his beloved Khys from the destructive force of Ti's blunt, dispassionate, and overall anti-Fe demeanor. That's why he scores for Fe.

Fe wants to tell a cute story and wants everybody to "like" it, and that's it. Fe calls somebody an ass when they don't fall in line and "like" the cute story. Fe says things like "if you can't participate nicely then don't participate at all". Fe has nothing thoughtful to say.

Minus spiralshank's point for Ti for completely misinterpreting the functions. I called you an ass not to enforce group harmony, but because it was true: you are an ass, and nearly every post you've written has proved that to me. Observation and reality: Se. In fact, what I did was the opposite of enforcing group harmony. If I wanted to keep group harmony, I wouldn't have said anything at all.


________________________________________________________

avatar
madhatter
Bounty Hunter

Call Sign : Angry Eyes
Join date : 2012-05-27
Age : 29
Motto : Some people juggle geese.

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by madhatter on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Khysneezy wrote:First, Madhatter is a she.
Second, I am beloved by no one, bitch!

But I think its a point for Fe also, as Fe enforces manners and group harmony.

Incidentally, you are an ass. But I'll also give you a point for Ti for being unable to let go of your logical analysis of the situation


Lol. Like you need my protection.

But you do have a point, so I will add it to the tally:

Fe 1
Ti 2
Ni 1
Se 3
Fi 0


________________________________________________________

avatar
madhatter
Bounty Hunter

Call Sign : Angry Eyes
Join date : 2012-05-27
Age : 29
Motto : Some people juggle geese.

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by spiralshank on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:51 pm

madhatter wrote:

Minus spiralshank's point for Ti for completely misinterpreting the functions. I called you an ass not to enforce group harmony, but because it was true: you are an ass, and nearly every post you've written has proved that to me. Observation and reality: Se. In fact, what I did was the opposite of enforcing group harmony. If I wanted to keep group harmony, I wouldn't have said anything at all.

ok i'm sorry.

spiralshank
Garbage Man

Join date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by spiralshank on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:17 pm

INTJ steps on a pop bottle and wonders where the noise came from.

INTP tries to wedge a door open.

ISTP tries to be funny.

ISTP tries to have an idea.

spiralshank
Garbage Man

Join date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by Erbse on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:23 am

God you guys suck.

Spiral the most, though!

avatar
Erbse
Lumberjack

Call Sign : Umweltverschmutzung
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by madhatter on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:25 am

Erbse wrote:God you guys suck.

Ah, man, the misanthrope doesn't even like his own kind. Sad Wink


________________________________________________________

avatar
madhatter
Bounty Hunter

Call Sign : Angry Eyes
Join date : 2012-05-27
Age : 29
Motto : Some people juggle geese.

Back to top Go down

Re: Epic Function Battles

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum