ISTP Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESTP thread on another forum started by some dude from this site...

4 posters

Go down

ESTP thread on another forum started by some dude from this site... Empty ESTP thread on another forum started by some dude from this site...

Post by Duck_of_Death Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:38 pm

From our very own webmaster (Mr. Arendee):

http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=94182

What a trainwreck of a thread.
Then again, INTJ central (or whatever) is filled with 'tards and guys who can't get laid.

Got a lot in common with them fellas, now that I think about it.
Duck_of_Death
Duck_of_Death
Lord of the Flies

Call Sign : Resident Oddball

Back to top Go down

ESTP thread on another forum started by some dude from this site... Empty Re: ESTP thread on another forum started by some dude from this site...

Post by Duck_of_Death Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:44 pm

Addendum:

What am I supposed to do?

Am I supposed to let the self sufficient INTJ machine sit here and post misinformed article after misinformed article on the internet of why people should hate ESTP's? Should I just stand by while this happens when I can do something about it? I don't think so.

I'm fully comfortable with admitting to our ESTP weaknesses, and teaching what those are. I am not, however, comfortable with INTJ's telling everyone we're satans gift to mankind.

People believe you guys, because you sound confident. You don't understand the damage you're causing.

If I wanted to construe this argument in my way I could rationalize why INTJ's are huge liars as well. But I won't do that because the truth of the matter is, everyone is on an equal playing field. Its understanding the motivations of the types that is what sets them apart.

Brilliant tactical use of Fe here.
The greatest method of warfare is to exploit your enemy's humanity.
Duck_of_Death
Duck_of_Death
Lord of the Flies

Back to top Go down

ESTP thread on another forum started by some dude from this site... Empty Re: ESTP thread on another forum started by some dude from this site...

Post by Erbse Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:19 am

INTJ's are overrated.

Do not tell, though.

Major issue stems from their inferior Se. They can't get it, much like ISTP / INTPs suck with Fe by nature. They're either open-minded about it, or condemn it, cause they can't get a solid grasp on it.

Nothing new here!

This like us ranting 'bout ENFJ / ESFJs Very Happy
Erbse
Erbse
Lumberjack

Call Sign : Umweltverschmutzung

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Se is really foreign to me. I only experience it during sex. Then I turn myself over to it totally.
Siren
Siren
Motorcycle Gang Leader

Call Sign : Dirty Ni
Job/hobbies : krav maga, triathlons
Motto : There's no I in team but there is an M and an E.

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Arendee Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Siren wrote:Se is really foreign to me. I only experience it during sex. Then I turn myself over to it totally.

Tell me more
DJ Arendee
DJ Arendee
Space Shuttle Captain

Motto : Eat My Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Duck_of_Death Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:52 pm

...So who wants to buy me a whore for my birthday?

Duck_of_Death
Duck_of_Death
Lord of the Flies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down